Saturday, October 18, 2014

My favorite bar soap

Every consumer has its favorite products that is preferred for its quality that has a harmonious usage to the consumer that resulted to  patronize such branded items  wherein that need are transformed into wants, that you seek always that kind of product even when you move to other countries or to places where the brand that you wanted cannot be seen at store shelves.



One particular product that I always look for is the bar soap that I get used to,  the safeguard from Procter & Gamble . From as far as I can remember this branded soap is very well in harmony with my body chemistry because whenever I use other soap I easily develop this some kind different bad odor  which I feel so uncomfortable with. I remain to be an adherent to this quality refreshing safeguard soap that has a natural deodorizer and has a balanced pure mild effects on my skin.

My Favorite safeguard soap

Consumers really had their particular following depending on how a certain product is in harmony with their needs like for instance with a particular soap-- one might be good for you but to others it has some kind of side effects to the user that produces a certain discomfort.


So what is your favorite soap or the one that is suited to your body and skin chemistry, that kind of soap that even while you are sweating profusely that fresh smell of that soap remains like perfume in the air.


Meanwhile, it would really be refreshing if you also share the soap that you patronize...


No comments:

Post a Comment